Monday 30 March 2015

“Nobody is mysteriously mysterious. To be mysterious all it takes is hard work, misdirection, and a fog machine.” (Jarod Kintz)

It is great to be outside when the Sun is out. A bit of tan would do good to my pale skin. It's already spring! Beautiful.

It kind of reminds me the time when I was in my first year of University. Lovely spring. I can see myself going up to hill with a huge shopping bag (the environmental friendly one, surprisingly). Then stopping in the middle of the way and enjoying a cigarette, which clearly made sense to have it even though I was completely out of breath, on the same bench every time.

But enough about my memories. I have been quite busy recently with my so called new project ''Valentino''. But despite it, I have been thinking (as I always do this — more action, please!) about certain human behaviors I don't really get. If there is anyone actually who could give me an answer (and anyone who reads it), I am more than happy to listen to your opinion. Because of this life time project, I did not have much chance to discuss much with people while having a nice cup of strong long coffee.

First of all, one thing that is really bothering me is uploading your children's photos on social networks. Seriously?! You take the identity of your child before he even understand he exists. I believe you should allow your child to grow up enough to do it himself. I mean, I completely understand how proud you are to be mother, father, grandmother, cousin or neighbor of this child, but, please, don't share it on the internet where the data no matter if deleted or not stays there like 3rd stage cancer in young man's body. Imagine if you post your little girl's photo playing outside with her lovely bright red dress, and some pedophile (might not happen but, hey, there's always a chance) downloads the picture and pleases himself while creating some disgusting things in his head what he would do with your little one!

Born and raised by those who praise...

It is harsh, but you have to face all aspects of reality. As the environment is more and more polluted every year, humanity observes its all negativity. Every year, you can read terrible things about human behavior and you debate yourself how it is actually possible to come up with such an idea. For example, the recent news everybody must have read about. This pilot was so depressed that instead of hanging himself in the shed in his garden, he decided to crash the plane to French Alps killing 148 other people. I guess he didn't have a shed and the garden? The irony is that because of his illness he is completely innocent. God bless the law! That is another reason why we should save environment because, sooner we know, we all will become beasts living in the caves and attacking each other verbally, physically and psychologically.

Nowadays, the global warming warns me less than the headlines of the newspapers. I understand that it is quite commercial as well to intrigue a consumer with a story so he brainlessly purchase it to feed his imagination. All news are the same, only expressed in different words. I can divide all of them in four main categories: Putin, Elections, EU and Pulp Fiction. You know, at this point I'd better choose to read fictional books.

Anyway, I am not too sure if I raised any questions but I am sure for one: world is not a mystery anymore. Everything has become too bland and obvious. I think everyone can now become sidekicks and predict the future. Only lottery on TV is a mystery. I never manage to win.

Anyway, there are two things I really wish for now. First, alien invasion. And second, go home and see my family. The second one will become real soon. About the first, will see...

Ieva, trying haunt the time.




No comments:

Post a Comment