Tuesday 9 October 2012

"Quiet people have the loudest minds" (Stephen Hawking)

Some people say that we life for the others, some people argue that life is made for only individual achievements. Which option should we choose to finally be happy? I guess even a greatest philosopher could not tell us the answer because happiness is something that has to be found individually.

We are all different and unique. Just sometimes our personalities tend to stick with some kind of idol and lose its perfect imperfectness.

I have so many thoughts of my mind that sometimes I just get lost in the rooms of different dreams and hopes. And then I sit down in the room of emptiness and listen to silence. It is wonderful what you can hear in the silence!

Enjoy the Silence.

This is my first pos here. And my first one written in English. I think I have just reached new level of self-development, haven't I?

Writing is a part of my life. I have several notebooks and a lot of files on my laptop. It helps me to say what I would not say loudly. I can finally sort my the order of my thoughts while writing. It is like photography to me. Just photography is used more when I need to express my thoughts visually.

And now I have to go back to reality and start doing something which is compulsory for my academic achievements. I wish I wish I could just live in my rooms of endless thoughts...

"Find a balance, Ieva... Find a balance between your inner world and the reality." - a voice of the old lady keeps telling when I come over to one of the rooms in my mind's labyrinth. She is very wise and lovely. Always makes me a cup of tea while telling her exciting memories.

Ieva, enjoying the silence.


No comments:

Post a Comment