Wednesday 10 October 2012

"You live alone, creating your life as you go" (Eddie Sedgwick)

Life is a long way towards the other world. Towards our liberation. Why do I call the death as liberation? It is rather arguable but I have always believed that human body is something that restricts us, our abilities and talents. But without skeleton and meat we would not be able to be seen and obviously heard. There are always two sides, and you can never be sure which side to choose; in this case it is better to use your body for self-development. Just never forget — your mind needs to sleep too!

Try to find equilibrium.

And if you sometimes feel that you have no idea why even simple questions seem to be difficult, just drown in the bohemian underwater world. Be a shark or dolphin, be whatever you want to be. And never try to fit the frame of "being normal". There is no definition of the word "normal". You are the one and only (yes, I do sound very banal!), you are walking your way alone, and there is no need to be liked by everyone. This is why you are special. Just slide through your way without much thinking. The idea how to cut the tree without a proper tool comes up eventually. Or maybe you do not have to do this? But this is a different topic, which took too long for me to find the right answer. And I am still only halfway there!

And now I am off to see the sunset of the old good Lithuanian seaside in my memories. But without sentimental feelings this time, because, as long as it stays in my mind, I will be able to recapture this moment over and over again.


Ieva, watching mysterious sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment